Electronic Gifts & Payments
Electronic Giving, or e-Giving, is simple and convenient.
- E-Giving provides the security and convenience of electronic funds transfers, or EFTs.
Privacy and Security Policy
- E-Giving can be used for both single and recurring transactions. A recurring transaction establishes a systematic pattern of contributions.
There are 3 different approaches to setting up an e-gift. You may already be using one or more of these methods to pay bills or make purchases or contributions.
A donor can make an e-gift with:
- BANK — Use your bank’s on-line bill-paying system.
- PAPER — Submit an EFT Authorization Form to the Calvin Finance office.
- ONLINE — Use Calvin’s online contribution tool make an e-Gift or e-Payment.
Set up either a one-time or recurring donation using:
- a checking account (“eCheck”) or
- a credit/debit card (Visa or MasterCard).
To designate to a specific fund, choose the fund from the drop-down list. For multiple designations, or designations not in the drop-down list, use the Comment box.
Calvin will pay a fee of about 25 cents for an eCheck and about 2.5% for credit and debit card transactions.
Click the button below to be transferred to a secure server to process your contribution.
Making an e-Gift or e-Payment
Online gifts can be designated to:
- General Fund
- GenlFund – Extra
- Split (Include comment)
- Alt Giving
- Community College
- Facility Use Pymt (Enter reservation # in comment field)
- Other (Include project name such as Backpack Kids)
Comment field is limited to 14 characters. Please abbreviate as clearly as possible.
To ensure accuracy, send follow-up email to Finance Coordinator John Claus, email@example.com.
Thank you for using the electronic payment system. Send questions or feedback to Finance Coordinator John Claus, firstname.lastname@example.org.