Electronic Giving, or e-Giving, is simple, convenient, and secure.
Privacy and Security through Vanco Payments
- E-Giving provides the security and convenience of electronic funds transfers, or EFTs.
- E-Giving can be used for both single and recurring transactions. A recurring transaction establishes a systematic pattern of contributions.
- E-Gifts can be made from checking/savings accounts or charged to debit/credit cards.
There are 3 different ways to make an e-gift. You may already be using one or more of these methods to pay bills or make purchases or contributions.
The first two methods below you can complete online in minutes.
With the third, you do not need online access, and will receive personal assistance from the Calvin Finance Coordinator within 3-5 business days after a signed Authorization Form is received.
- DONATE ONLINE HERE, with or without a personal online profile.
- Use your bank’s Bill-Pay system.
- Submit a signed Authorization Form to the Calvin Finance office and get assistance with setting up online giving. A link to new authorization form (pdf) will be here soon!
You may donate to the General Fund or several other Calvin-approved restricted funds:
- General Fund
- CCO – Community College Outreach
- Backpack Kids
- Other – Current approved funds
Thank you for using our online payment option. Please send any questions or feedback to Finance Coordinator John Claus, firstname.lastname@example.org.